Where more than
30,000 Local Children Come for Care
About Your Child's Care
All parents want their children to stay healthy. We want to help.
When you choose a CHA doctor for your child, you get an entire health team to support your needs. As a Harvard Medical School Teaching Hospital, we offer excellent primary care and specialty services in a warm, friendly environment. We also work closely with some of the finest medical facilities in the Boston area for specialty care - and you can stay connected using the new MyCHArt system.
Here's what you will find:
- Great care teams who will work with you to meet your needs.
- Experienced doctors named to the Harvard Pilgrim Honor Roll for quality.
- A Childhood Asthma Program recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- MGH for Children specialists right at the Cambridge Hospital campus.
- Nationally-recognized mental health care for children.
We believe that all children deserve outstanding care, regardless of family income or background.
Cambridge Health Alliance is a Harvard Medical School Teaching Hospital, one of the nation's preeminent medical schools. This affiliation means that your child will get care from some of the best faculty in the nation and access to cutting edge care as needed at our partner hospitals.
Our department is a primary teaching site for Harvard's Women & Children's Core Clerkship and the Harvard-Cambridge Integrated Clerkship. We are also a primary teaching site for the Mass General Hospital Pediatric Residency. As a teaching hospital, you may have students and pediatric residents involved in and contributing to the outstanding care of your child.